Current Job Openings: Counselor
- Open until filled.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or above in social work, counseling, psychology, or other relevant human service profession.
- Counseling includes individual, group, and family sessions in clinical and outreach settings.
- Responsible for clinical practice, completion of forms, and progress notes.
- Will complete assessments, diagnosing, and development of strength-based treatment plans.
- Provides on-call services as scheduled.
Current Job Openings: Systems of Care Coordinator
The Systems of Care (SOC) program is a wraparound approach to delivering services to youth and families, as identified by school systems and other community stakeholders.
The SOC Coordinator will work in collaboration with many agencies including school systems and other community resources, to provide the following services:
- Consultation with schools and community agencies
- Accepting referrals and ensuring completion of intake paperwork
- Assess and assist families with needs across life domains
i. Basic Needs
ii. Social Supports
iii. Emotional Needs
iv. Educational Needs
v. Community Supports
vi. Housing Supports
- Ensuring families are informed of service options
- Facilitating team meetings as needed to develop and monitor service plans and ensure that service plans are driven by the family
- Case management to refer and facilitate access to an array of community services and supports
- Collaboration and coordination to facilitate implementation of service plans across all involved child and family serving agencies
- Continually updating knowledge of and relationship with community resources available to children and families
- Conducting training, outreach and marketing in support of SOC programming
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent and higher.
Wage: Dependent on education and experience.
Part-time or full-time positions available.
Send Resumes to: Southern Plains Behavioral Health Services
500 E. 9th Street
Winner, SD 57580
You can also email your resume to the Executive Director at:
Lindsey McCarthy, MSW